Have you considered concrete veneers as an alternative to stone?
The vertical applications of concrete and stone known as “veneers” are yet one more service offering that distinguishes Trimmers Landscaping from the rest of our competition. Why install a beautiful landscape and leave an ugly wall behind it? Concrete veneers are a cost-effective solution to dressing up old concrete steps and walls.
At Trimmers we offer clients a variety of options:
- Architectural Concrete – This is a highly reinforced mortar compound applied to a vertical structure that is shaped and colored on-site to look like stone. Architectural concrete veneers can range from half-inch to 3 inches thick.
- Natural Stone Veneer – Usually a hard granite or quartz stone product. Like all natural stone, stone veneers provide a durable finish and a depth of color that improves over time.
- Cultured Stone – Very popular in home-building and commercial construction because of its ease of installation, cultured stone is a prepackaged concrete veneer product that comes in shapes and colors designed to look like natural stone.
All veneers – whether concrete or natural stone – must be installed on a structural substrate. As long as the footing is solid, we can cover it! Some versatile applications for concrete veneers are:
- Foundation Walls
- Front Entry Steps
- Building Façades/Entryways
- Outdoor Kitchens or Grills
- Concrete Retaining Walls
Don’t simply landscape your yard – call Trimmers Landscaping to put the finishing touches on those not-so-pretty vertical walls around your house too!