Here at Trimmers we take water conservation seriously.
That’s why we have put together a monthly water management program as part of our irrigation services. Most irrigation maintenance services only consist of blowing them out in the fall. While winterizing an irrigation system prevents costly repairs, a lot of money can be wasted on inefficient lawn-watering strategies throughout the growing season.
Have you ever seen a lawn sprinkler system running during a rainstorm, or a sprinkler head washing the cars as they drive by? If you ever see this – enjoy a nice chuckle – then called Trimmers Landscaping immediately!
Besides watering in the rain and washing cars, here are a few more ways that an unattended irrigation system can cost you money:
- Too much water can cause fungus growth
- Not enough water can cause plant stress, inviting insect attacks
- Double Dipping: Municipalities charge for water and sewer
- A thicker lawn chokes out weeds, requiring less chemical weed control
- Trees and shrubs grow faster when properly irrigated adding property value
Our Water Smart irrigation maintenance program incorporates the following services:
- System Audit
- Spring Startups and Fall Blowouts
- Seasonal Calibration
- Water-Saving Technology Upgrades
- Irrigation Repairs
- Town or City Water Metering
At Trimmers, we like to think of ourselves as good stewards of the environment and good stewards of your pocketbook as well!